Posted Dec 7, 2021 in Centerville, GA 31028
Facility is seeking a full time Rehab Director.
Must be Occupational Therapist , Physical Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist
Full Time, Permanent Position in Skilled Nursing Facility
In this role the Rehab Director will provide exception customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
The candidate can be either a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist ,Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN SKILLED NURSING
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
- Must have SNF Rehab Director experience
Full time therapists are eligible for benefits beginning in 30 days. Work schedules are flexible and guarantee 40 hours a week.
- Full Medical, dental and life
- Great CEU program and paid licensure
- 401k program
- Company perks and discount program
- Generous PTO schedule