Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Dec 7, 2021 in Milford, MA 01757
Currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant
Sign On Bonus
In this position the PTA will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist in an outpatient setting.
Experienced or New Grad Welcome
Will pay relocation
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This outpatient ortho company is recovery oriented and committed to delivering the highest quality care to their clients. With large clinics and a great corporate culture for therapists, offering a great mentorship program for new grads and flexible hours including full benefits with retirement plan, making this the ideal company to work for.
Focusing on manual therapy and using innovative, exercise-based therapies for their patients, their dedicated staff focuses on client’s wellness and health to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
IRA retirement plan
2 weeks’ vacation first years plus 6 holidays
Excellent CEU program
Physical Therapy Assistant