Posted Dec 7, 2021 in New Orleans, LA 70130
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for outpatient, sport injury clinic.
Sign On Bonus Available
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating athletes with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
Operating a variety of outpatient orthopedic clinics nationally, this well-established healthcare provider is dedicated to providing a superior level of clinical excellence. With a specialization in outpatient orthopedics, therapy staff will focus on patients suffering from a variety of sports injuries.
Business Model of One to One patient care. Physical Therapist owned .
Known for a reputation of excellence, their clinical practices, cutting-edge techniques and best-in-class team of therapy practitioners makes them a premier therapy employer.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous CEU Allowance