Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Dec 7, 2021 in Athens, PA 18810
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant for Skilled Nursing Facility.
In this position the PTA will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Previous skilled nursing experience a plus
Looking to make a great career move? This national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, home health and outpatient therapy services owns and operates more than 1,000 facilities across the U.S. Led by an exceptional leadership team, the company continues to execute on their commitment to being the industry’s leading therapy provider.
As a therapist, when you join the team you have access to state-of-the-art facilities, the latest in technologies, continued training and all the tools and clinical support you need to advance your skills—and your career. On-staff therapists boast about the standards of ethics and clinical excellence, as well as the superior teaching styles and management coaching techniques.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Continued Education Reimbursement
Paid CEU’s, professional certifications licensure and membership dues
Generous Paid Time Off
Company Perk Program
Physical Therapy Assistant