Posted Sep 27, 2021 in Kenai, AK 99635
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for Outpatient Clinic.
Sign On Bonus- $10,000 Plus Paid Relocation
One to One Patient Care Model
Physical Therapist owned and operated clinics with excellent benefit package, strong compensation (salary plus bonus) with multiple opportunities for professional and personal growth including leadership and ownership.
New grad mentorship program available with great family oriented culture.
The Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient orthopedic setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
In this role, the PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.