Posted Oct 26, 2021 in Decatur, GA 30031
Facility is seeking a full time Multi Site Rehab Director/ALF Facility
In this role the Multi Site Rehab Director will provide exceptional customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the regional rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Collaborate with regional team and corporate office including RVP, VP, Administrators, Rehab Directors and Nursing.
- Multi site responsibility , travel required.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.