Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted May 27, 2020 in Elizabeth, NJ
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for Outpatient Clinic
In this position the PTA will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
Experience in outpatient sports/ortho or clinical rotations in outpatient if new grad.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Join a physical therapist owned practice specializing in sports medicine, industrial rehab and athletic training. Physical therapist owned and operated, they apply a strong focus on delivering high-quality care and service to their patients.
- Health Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Professional Dues
- Salary plus Bonus
- Tuition Loan Repayment
Physical Therapy Assistant