Posted Jun 16, 2021 in Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for Outpatient Clinic.
Working in an outpatient orthopedic setting, the Physical Therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress.
New grads and experienced therapists welcome! Full benefits including tuition loan repayment, salary and bonus. Flex schedule includes 4 day work week.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.