Posted Jan 28, 2021 in Calhoun, GA 30701
Therapy owned outpatient pediatric clinic is in need of a full time Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a school system.
WILL PAY SIGN ON BONUS / RELOCATION!
- Perform comprehensive, caring evaluations on new patients, establish achievable goals and develop actionable treatment plans
- Provide on-going occupational therapy services that effectively and efficiently comply with treatment plans
- Document all evaluations, treatments and other pertinent patient interactions in accordance with company policy
- Skillfully and safely progress patients through their levels of treatment until successful completion of care
- Actively pursue professional growth through affiliation with professional industry associations, workshop attendance and conferences
This Georgia-based outpatient rehabilitation clinic has been providing superior physical, occupational and speech therapy services to children who have a full range of diagnosis including cerebral palsy, down syndrome, autism, and developmental delays, for the past 15 years.
We are proud to say we are a woman owned practice dedicated to helping children become as independent as possible, regardless of their special needs. The clinic offers an exceptional work environment centered around supporting each other in what we consider a family-based organization. We offer great compensation and a comprehensive benefits package and are looking to attract like-minded therapists that are looking to make a difference in the lives of the children we care for.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing and all expenses paid.
- Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
- Choice of base salary or pay per visit.
- Electronic documentation
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.