Posted May 27, 2020 in Artesia, NM 88210
Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT)
In this role the PT will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the PT will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patient
Looking to make a great career move? This national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, home health and outpatient therapy services owns and operates more than 1,000 facilities across the U.S. Led by an exceptional leadership team, the company continues to execute on their commitment to being the industry’s leading therapy provider.
As a therapist, when you join the team you have access to state-of-the-art facilities, the latest in technologies, continued training and all the tools and clinical support you need to advance your skills—and your career. On-staff therapists boast about the standards of ethics and clinical excellence, as well as the superior teaching styles and management coaching techniques.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Continued Education Reimbursement
Paid CEU’s, professional certifications licensure and membership dues
Generous Paid Time Off
Company Perk Program
Skilled Nursing Facility