Posted Aug 8, 2020 in Sebring, FL 33871
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for outpatient clinic.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating athletes with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Operating a variety of outpatient orthopedic clinics across the southeast, this well-established healthcare provider is dedicated to providing a superior level of clinical excellence. With a specialization in outpatient orthopedics, therapy staff will focus on patients suffering from a variety of sports injuries.
Known for a reputation of excellence, their clinical practices, cutting-edge techniques and best-in-class team of therapy practitioners makes them a premier therapy employer.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Day One
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Generous CEU Allowance