Posted Apr 22, 2021 in Portland, IN 47371
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for outpatient clinic
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
In this role, the Physical Therapist The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.