Posted Oct 21, 2020 in Ventura, CA 93003
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN OUTPATIENT ORTHO!
New Grads With Outpatient Ortho Clinicals Welcome to appl
In this role, the Physical Therapist will provide therapeutic healthcare services to patients including workers comp and pain management in a general outpatient ortho clinic.
NO WEEKEND HOURS!
• Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
• Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
• Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
• MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN OUTPATIENT ORTHO
• Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
• Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
Benefits include 401K with company match and much more!