Posted May 16, 2021 in Waukon, IA 52172
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for hospital based outpatient setting with some inpatient and home health.
WILL ACCEPT NEW GRADS WITH OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE!
In this role, the Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a hospital based outpatient setting with some inpatient, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.