Posted Mar 2, 2021 in Aiken, SC 29802
Facility is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist (OT). Skilled Nursing Facility
Hiring Now- Permanent Full Time Position
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
In this role the full time OT will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician.
Experience in SNF/LTC preferred!
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This leading provider of physical, occupational and speech therapy services operates long term care facilities across the greater southeast. Known for providing a compassionate and caring experience to their patients, they are also recognized by staff for creating a strong and successful culture for their employees.
Extraordinary clinical support is available to all therapist and staff, in addition to their competitive benefits package, they also offer great career advancement opportunities including leadership training, specialized skill classes/CEU’s and mentoring programs.
Skilled Nursing Facility