Posted Jul 3, 2020 in Raleigh, NC 27616
Currently seeking a full time Rehab Director for Outpatient ALF/ILF.
MUST BE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT!
In this role the Rehab Director will provide exception customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the Rehab Director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
- Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Screens, examines and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care.
- Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Provide therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Prior management experience preferred.
Join the team! This therapist owned and operated acute-care therapy provider offers a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. With offices across the southeast and Midwest, this therapy-based clinic has been serving the senior population for over fifteen years. Providing a variety of clinical programs targeted to meeting the needs of the patients they serve, their services include skilled nursing care for assisted and independent living communities.
- Full Benefits Including Prescription Program
- Flexible spending accounts for FSA and DCA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Generous PTO including Buyback
- License Reimbursement
- Lucrative Referral Plans
Skilled Nursing Facility