Posted Aug 8, 2020 in Columbus, GA 31903
Currently seeking a Physical Therapist for Outpatient Clinic.
In this role, the outpatient PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
New Grads AND Experienced Candidates Welcome!
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Georgia-based provider of therapy care provides home health, hospital-based therapy and physician owned therapy services across the southeast. Their expanding business practice serves over 15,000 patients each year and continues to drive the future growth of the company.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing and all expenses paid.
- Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
- Choice of base salary or pay per visit.
- Electronic documentation
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.