Posted Mar 30, 2020 in Memphis, TN 38118
Facility is seeking a full time Rehab Director.
In this role the Rehab Director will provide exception customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
Must either be an Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or a Speech Language Pathologist.
MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!!
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
- Must have SNF Rehab Director experience
For more than 20 years, this well-established therapy provider has been delivering superior care across more than 15 states.
Built on strong values, the company's commitment for excellence fosters an environment of success. Each employee can find support and encouragement-- making this a great place to build a strong career and grow within the company.
Currently this lead therapy provider is seeking positive, energetic therapist to join their dynamic team.
Medical Insurance/Vision/Dental- several plans available
Short and Long Term Disability
Life Insurance/Accident Insurance
401K Profit Sharing
Section 125 and Health Savings Accounts
Generous PTO Time
Unlimited CEU Program
Skilled Nursing Facility