Posted Jan 21, 2021 in Peru, IL 61354
Seeking a full time Rehab Director
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
In this role the Rehab Director will provide exceptional customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
The ideal candidate must either be a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant.
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
Looking to make a great career move? This national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, home health and outpatient therapy services owns and operates more than 1,000 facilities across the U.S. Led by an exceptional leadership team, the company continues to execute on their commitment to being the industry’s leading therapy provider.
As a therapist, when you join the team you have access to state-of-the-art facilities, the latest in technologies, continued training and all the tools and clinical support you need to advance your skills—and your career. On-staff therapists boast about the standards of ethics and clinical excellence, as well as the superior teaching styles and management coaching techniques.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Continued Education Reimbursement
Paid CEU’s, professional certifications licensure and membership dues
Generous Paid Time Off
Skilled Nursing Facility