Posted Dec 1, 2020 in Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
Facility is seeking a full or part time Occupational Therapist for Skilled Nursing Facility
Join a group of therapist who are masters of their craft and passionate about their work. This multidisciplinary team works together to build a positive and enthusiastic environment centered around teamwork and excellence.
In this role the full or part time Occupational Therapist will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician.
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This rapidly expanding rehabilitation company provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services in a variety of settings across long-term care facilities.
Committed to delivering the highest quality of services to patients and their families, they foster an environment built on a strong standard of skills, experience and professionalism. Led by a senior team of dedicated individuals, the organization stands apart from its competitors with unparalleled expertise.
Value is placed on the satisfaction of both customers and employees and that is why special attention is given to encourage the professional and personal development for all employees.
They are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to include
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Life & Accidental Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Generous PTO plan and Wellness Program
· CEU Program
· Section 125 Cafeteria Plan and Flexible Spending Account
· 401(k) + Company Match
Skilled Nursing Facility