Posted May 16, 2021 in Atlanta, GA 30318
Outpatient Clinic Director-Physical Therapist
Permanent Full Time Position
In this role, the Clinic Director will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress .
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements..
Join this physical therapist owned practice specializing in sports medicine, industrial rehab and athletic training. Operating over 15 clinics across a variety of states in the southeast, they apply a strong focus on delivering high-quality care and service to their patients.
Understanding the importance of the local communities in which they work, this organization and their team take pride in giving back. With active participation in a variety of charity events including local school systems and sports groups.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing and all expenses paid.
- Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.