Posted May 24, 2022 in Tucumcari, NM 88401
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for mixed setting of hospital, inpatient/outpatient.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
In this role, the Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a mixed setting of hospital, inpatient/outpatient and home health, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.