Posted Jan 21, 2021 in Yuma, AZ 85364
Currently seeking a full time Occupational Therapist -Inpatient / Acute Care Hospital Setting.
SIGN ON BONUS / RELOCATION AVAILABLE!!
New Grads and Experienced Therapists Welcome
Excellent Mentorship Program Available for New Grads
Join this dynamic Physical Therapist owned company that has been established for over 30 years. Fun, family oriented work environment that encourages personal and career growth.
Patient centered one on one care with strong partnership between the Doctor, Therapist and the Patient.
In this role, the OT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.