Posted Jan 16, 2021 in North Smithfield, RI 02896
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for outpatient clinic
In this role, the Physical Therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating adults, post surgical patients, spine, orthopedic and sports related injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Clinic provides a great work environment with opportunities for advancement. All therapists are envolved in decision making for the practice and offers a great mentorship program for new grads!
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Medical, great PTO benefits, IRA retirement plan with company match, clinic bonuses and salaried position.