Posted Jan 16, 2021 in Birmingham, AL 36117
Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist for outpatient clinic.
This clinic specializes in vestibular balance! New grads and experienced therapists welcome! Great mentorship program!
SALARY PLUS BONUS PROGRAM, EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
This is a unique opportunity to join a practice with a great patient to therapist ratio Responsibilities will include direct patient care, care planning with the healthcare team, marketing.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients, be energetic, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
• Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
• Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the comprehensive healthcare team
• Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
• Day to day management of the clinic
• Carry a full clinical load
• Must have a strong passion for quality care, excellent customer service and professional development.
• Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.