Posted Jan 16, 2021 in Aiken, SC 29804
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for Outpatient Clinic
Great Mentorship for New Grad
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating patients with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
• Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
• Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
Physical Therapist Requirements:
• Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.