Posted Jan 16, 2021 in Nashville, TN 37214
Facility is seeking a full time Clinic Director for neuro outpatient clinic.
MUST BE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST!
This is a unique opportunity to join a great practice. Responsibilities will include direct patient care, care planning with the healthcare team, marketing.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients, be energetic, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
• Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
• Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the comprehensive healthcare team
• Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
• Day to day management of the clinic
• Carry a full clinical load
• Must have a strong passion for quality care, excellent customer service and professional development.
• Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This outpatient and home health neuro therapy provider focuses on building a specialized program around the patients needs. Focusing on brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injuries to autism therapy, these clinics provide a variety of different surroundings to accompany the patients’ needs including specialized facilities with a homelike atmosphere for patients that are unable to go home after a neurological injury or diagnosis. From outpatient clinics that provide structured sessions for both individuals and specialized groups to blending evidence-based therapies with unique and creative uses of the patient’s own surroundings whether at home, school or in the patients own community, each of our highly talented therapists possess an entrepreneurial spirit and drive for exceptional care.