Posted Jul 24, 2019 in Hazleton, PA 18202
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for Outpatient Clinic.
EXPERIENCE IN VESTIBULAR REHAB IS A PLUS!
The Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient orthopedic setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
In this role, the PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
New grads and experienced therapists welcome!
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.