Posted Dec 2, 2023 in Fredericksburg, VA 22403
Currently seeking a full time or part time Home Health Physical Therapist
New Grads Welcome to Apply
Hiring Now- Sign On Bonus Available
In this role, the Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a home health setting, the PT will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
The home health PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients', in addition to ensuring patients' residence provide suitable conditions for their recovery and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Travel to and from patients' homes, providing physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Maintain a valid state driver’s licenses and automobile insurance.
Georgia-based provider of therapy care provides home health, hospital-based therapy and physician owned therapy services across the southeast. Their expanding business practice serves over 15,000 patients each year and continues to drive the future growth of the company.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing and all expenses paid.
- Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
- Choice of base salary or pay per visit.
- Electronic documentation
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.