Posted May 16, 2021 in Chico, CA 95926
Facility is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist
In this role the full time Occupational Therapist will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician.
With over 18 years of experience, this established therapy company has been delivering superior care in a variety of setting across the country inducing: acute, outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing facilities.
Dedicated to maintain a culture that empowers people to live happy, healthy lives-- the company is proud to offer rewarding programs that enhance the quality of life for both employees and their patients.
Medical, Vision and Dental- Starts Day 1 of Employment
Generous Quarterly CEU Program
Great PTO Program- Annual rollover
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Skilled Nursing Facility