Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Sep 18, 2019 in Klamath Falls, OR 97602
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist Assistant for Skilled Nursing Facility.
In this position the PTA will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist.
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Previous skilled nursing experience a plus
With over 18 years of experience, this established therapy company has been delivering superior care in a variety of setting across the country inducing: acute, outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing facilities.
Dedicated to maintain a culture that empowers people to live happy, healthy lives-- the company is proud to offer rewarding programs that enhance the quality of life for both employees and their patients.
Medical, Vision and Dental- Starts Day 1 of Employment
Generous Quarterly CEU Program
Great PTO Program- Annual rollover
Physical Therapy Assistant
Skilled Nursing Facility