Posted Sep 18, 2019 in Klamath Falls, OR 97602
Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist
In this role the Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the PT will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
With over 18 years of experience, this established therapy company has been delivering superior care in a variety of setting across the country inducing: acute, outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing facilities.
Dedicated to maintain a culture that empowers people to live happy, healthy lives-- the company is proud to offer rewarding programs that enhance the quality of life for both employees and their patients.
Medical, Vision and Dental- Starts Day 1 of Employment
Generous Quarterly CEU Program
Great PTO Program- Annual rollover
Skilled Nursing Facility