Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted Aug 19, 2019 in Moreno Valley, CA 92554
Physical Therapy Assistant – Outpatient.
In this position the physical therapist assistant will provide physical therapy in a team environment, and under the direction and supervision of the staff physical therapist in an outpatient setting.
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR SOLID OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE!
- Implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the treatment provided, and make modifications in selected treatments either to progress the patient as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure the patients safety and comfort.
- Assesses patient performance commensurate with their training and qualifications.
- Communicate and document treatment and appropriate charges for treatment per policy and procedure.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation per policy and procedure.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
- Participate in patient care conferences with peers of the care team.
- MUST HAVE 1 YEAR SOLID OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE!
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This well-established outpatient company specializes in sports and orthopedic medicine and wide range of diagnosis. Taking a different industry leading approach to Physical Therapy, their experienced therapy staff focuses on client’s wellness and health to help them achieve their health and fitness goals using customized programs for their patients. With over 40 clinics nationally in several states including California, this premier therapy employer is looking for more PT’s to join their innovative team that have strong commitment to patient care and wellness, offering flexible hours and salaried positions with excellent benefits including profit sharing!
Physical Therapy Assistant