Posted Aug 19, 2019 in Clermont, FL 34711
Physical Therapist (PT)
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating athletes with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Currently hold or with plans to apply for Florida PT license.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Well-established rehabilitation provider administers a full range of outpatient clinical services. Treating patients with varying needs, our care restores physical function and enhances the motor skills required for everyday living.
Across our facilities, certified and state licensed therapists treat patients suffering from injuries, disorders and those in need of post-operative rehabilitation therapy care. Our goal is to maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating by delivering high quality, hands-on care through cutting-edge techniques, all while offering patients access to a best-in-class team of therapy practitioners.
We believe in cultivating a rewarding, team-based environment that provides staff excellent advancement opportunities, proven clinical practices, financial stability and teamwork!
If you are ready to join an exciting work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth, then apply today.
• Health, dental, and vision
• Short and long term disability
• 3-weeks paid time off
• Generous Tuition/Loan Repayment Bonus
• 7-paid holidays
• 401(k) program
• Continuing education allowance
• Tuition reimbursement