Posted Aug 19, 2019 in Spartanburg, SC 29301
Occupational Therapist - Outpatient
In this role, the Occupational Therapist (OT) will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality hand therapy to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician. The OT will develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
CHT A PLUS! OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Perform comprehensive, caring evaluations on new patients, establish achievable goals and develop actionable treatment plans
- Provide on-going occupational therapy services that effectively and efficiently comply with treatment plans
- Document all evaluations, treatments and other pertinent patient interactions in accordance with company policy
- Skillfully and safely progress patients through their levels of treatment until successful completion of care
- Actively pursue professional growth through affiliation with professional industry associations, workshop attendance and conferences
- CHT A PLUS! OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Well-established rehabilitation provider administers a full range of outpatient clinical services. Treating patients with varying needs, our care restores physical function and enhances the motor skills required for everyday living.
Across our facilities, certified and state licensed therapists treat patients suffering from injuries, disorders and those in need of post-operative rehabilitation therapy care. Our goal is to maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating by delivering high quality, hands-on care through cutting-edge techniques, all while offering patients access to a best-in-class team of therapy practitioners.
We believe in cultivating a rewarding, team-based environment that provides staff excellent advancement opportunities, proven clinical practices, financial stability and teamwork!
If you are ready to join an exciting work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth, then apply today.
• Health, dental, and vision
• Short and long term disability
• 3-weeks paid time off
• Generous Tuition/Loan Repayment Bonus
• 7-paid holidays
• 401(k) program
• Continuing education allowance
• Tuition reimbursement