Posted Jan 21, 2021 in Rome, GA 30165
Physical Therapist -Outpatient.
In this role, the outpatient PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
No Weekend Hours!
New Grads AND Experienced Candidates Welcome!
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Join the team! At our outpatient sports medicine clinics, our Physical Therapists work closely with patients undergoing a wide variety of mobility related injuries to improve their condition. Specializing in sports and orthopedic injuries, pre post-surgical rehabilitation and general musculoskeletal rehabilitation, our therapists use the latest evidence-based PT treatment methods to identify the patients specific problem and create a customized treatment program to ensure the patients progress toward the restoration of their pre-injury condition.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing
- Salary plus bonus plan
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture