Posted Dec 1, 2020 in Ruleville, MS 38771
Facility is seeking a Rehab Director. In this role the DOR will provide exception customer service and ensure all resident and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
Candidate must be a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist.
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide speech therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Has management experience in skilled nursing setting.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
Join a rapidly growing organization that offers strong compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth. This well established healthcare provider has been delivering physical, occupational and speech language therapy services to patients across skilled nursing, outpatient, hospice, home health and various rehab care facilities for more than a decade.
With services spanning multiple states in the southeast and Midwest, their state of the art facilities and equipment provide high quality therapy environments. Their team of dedicated, experienced professionals are empowered to provide patients with an unparalleled rehabilitation experience that promotes recovery in a relaxed atmosphere.
This team-focused environment is empowered by the kindhearted individuals who have made this company an amazing place to work.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- CEU Reimbursement and Training Programs
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Excellent PTO
Skilled Nursing Facility