Posted May 16, 2021 in Bristol, FL 32321
Facility is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist.
In this role the full time Occupational Therapist will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician in a skilled nursing facility.
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This southeastern healthcare management company owns and operates various skilled nursing facilities across the southeast region. Providers of sub-acute care, their clinics offer in-house rehabilitation services. With a management team made up of senior-level therapist, this organization is dedicated to delivering a rewarding and enjoyable environment centered on success, and a compassionate multi-disciplinary team.
Full time staff are eligible for benefits beginning in 30 days. Work schedules are flexible and guarantee 40 hours a week.
- Full Medical, dental and life
- Great CEU program and paid licensure
- 401k program
- Company perks and discount program
- Generous PTO schedule
Skilled Nursing Facility