Posted May 16, 2021 in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Facility is seeking a Physical Therapist
New grads and experienced therapists welcome! Great mentorship program!
This is a unique opportunity to join a great practice. Responsibilities will include direct patient care, care planning with the healthcare team, marketing.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients, be energetic, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
• Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
• Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the comprehensive healthcare team
• Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
• Day to day management of the clinic
• Carry a full clinical load
• Must have a strong passion for quality care, excellent customer service and professional development.
• Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Therapist owned and operated, this rapidly growing rehab provider administers high quality one-to-one care across all their regional clinics. Specializing in outpatient orthopedics, this team-centered environment fosters a culture centered around success.
With the opening of new clinics therapists have great opportunities for career advancement.