Posted May 16, 2021 in Fort Myers, 33902
Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT)
Hiring Now- Assisted Living Facility-
In this role, the PT will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in skilled nursing / assisted living environment, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Join the team! This therapist owned and operated acute-care therapy provider offers a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. With offices across the southeast and Midwest, this therapy-based clinic has been serving the senior population for over fifteen years. Providing a variety of clinical programs targeted to meeting the needs of the patients they serve, their services include skilled nursing care for assisted and independent living communities.
- Full Benefits Including Prescription Program
- Flexible spending accounts for FSA and DCA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Generous PTO including Buyback
- License Reimbursement
- Lucrative Referral Plans
Skilled Nursing Facility