Posted Jan 21, 2021 in Sebring, FL 33870
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for Outpatient Ortho Clinic
In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating athletes with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
- Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
- Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Join a physical therapist owned practice specializing in sports medicine, industrial rehab and athletic training. Operating clinics across a variety of states in the southeast, they apply a strong focus on delivering high-quality care and service to their patients.
Understanding the importance of the local communities in which they work, this organization and their team take pride in giving back. With active participation in a variety of charity events including local school systems and sports groups. We employ over 300 therapists in the southeast and have a 97% retention rate amongst our employees.
- Full benefits package including 401K with company match
- Benefits are effective immediately
- Base salary
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.