Posted Oct 26, 2021 in McCormick, SC 29835
Facility is seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT). -Skilled Nursing
Hiring Now- Permanent Full Time Position- New Grads and Experienced PT Welcome
In this role the PT will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the PT will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
New grads welcome/experience preferred SNF/LTC
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
This leading provider of physical, occupational and speech therapy services operates long term care facilities across the greater southeast. Known for providing a compassionate and caring experience to their patients, they are also recognized by staff for creating a strong and successful culture for their employees.
Extraordinary clinical support is available to all therapist and staff, in addition to their competitive benefits package, they also offer great career advancement opportunities including leadership training, specialized skill classes/CEU’s and mentoring programs.
Skilled Nursing Facility