Posted May 16, 2021 in Carrollton, GA 30116
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for Outpatient Clinic
UP TO $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Injury In this role, the physical therapist (PT) will provide therapeutic healthcare services with an emphasis on treating patients with acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. The ideal candidate will apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Clinic provides physical therapists a great work environment with opportunities for advancement.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
$5000K SIGN ON BONUS!
• Evaluate, document and manage patients strength, range of motion and muscle performance.
• Provide on-going physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
• Develop treatment plans describing a treatment strategy, its purpose and its anticipated outcomes.
• Determine patient’s ability to be independent and reintegrate themselves successfully upon completion of care.
• Currently hold or with plans to apply for Georgia PT license.
• Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
• Ability to lift moderately heavy objects.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
This well-established outpatient physical therapy provider services patients with a wide variety of injuries ranging from spinal/joint pain, sports injuries, job related injuries and balance difficulties. With a specialization in musculoskeletal injuries, their experienced therapy staff will focus on providing the highest quality of care in a positive atmosphere that is patient oriented. Known for a reputation of excellence, their clinical practices, cutting-edge techniques and best-in-class team of therapy practitioners makes them a premier therapy employer.
Hours include: 3 days (8a-7p) and 2 days including Friday (8a-2p)
• 401k with a company match
• Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Generous PTO Package with several holidays
Salary plus Quarterly bonus
Great mentorship program for new grads