Posted May 27, 2020 in Denison, TX 75020
Facility is seeking a Occupational Therapist
In this role the occupational therapist will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing high-quality skilled care to patients requiring occupational therapy services as ordered by a physician in a skilled nursing environment.
- Provide occupational therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Responsible for the direct or indirect provisions of individualized care based on the assessed age and development needs of each patient.
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Record patient treatments and evaluate progress and effectiveness in accomplishing goals.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Must have one year of Independent/Assisted living facility experience.
- Provide occupational therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
Join the team! This therapist owned and operated acute-care therapy provider offers a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. With offices across the southeast and Midwest, this therapy-based clinic has been serving the senior population for over fifteen years. Providing a variety of clinical programs targeted to meeting the needs of the patients they serve, their services include skilled nursing care for assisted and independent living communities.
- Full Benefits Including Prescription Program
- Flexible spending accounts for FSA and DCA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Generous PTO including Buyback
- License Reimbursement
- Lucrative Referral Plans
Skilled Nursing Facility