Posted Jan 16, 2021 in Herculaneum, MO 63048
Facility is seeking a full time physical therapist.
Experienced and new grads welcome to apply!
In this role the physical therapist will be responsible for providing therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a skilled nursing environment, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of function and patients’ progress.
- Provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
Join a rapidly growing organization that offers strong compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth. This well established healthcare provider has been delivering physical, occupational and speech language therapy services to patients across skilled nursing, outpatient, hospice, home health and various rehab care facilities for more than a decade.
With services spanning multiple states in the southeast and Midwest, their state of the art facilities and equipment provide high quality therapy environments. Their team of dedicated, experienced professionals are empowered to provide patients with an unparalleled rehabilitation experience that promotes recovery in a relaxed atmosphere.
This team-focused environment is empowered by the kindhearted individuals who have made this company an amazing place to work.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- CEU Reimbursement and Training Programs
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Excellent PTO
Skilled Nursing Facility