Posted Jun 26, 2019 in Murrieta, CA 92563
Currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist for Outpatient Clinic.
The Physical Therapist will provide therapy services to help restore function, impr
ve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in an outpatient orthopedic setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
In this role, the PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients'. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
New grads and experienced therapists welcome!
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
This well-established outpatient company specializes in sports and orthopedic medicine and wide range of diagnosis. Taking a different industry leading approach to Physical Therapy, their experienced therapy staff focuses on client’s wellness and health to help them achieve their health and fitness goals using customized programs for their patients. With over 40 clinics nationally in several states including California, this premier therapy employer is looking for more PT’s to join their innovative team that have strong commitment to patient care and wellness, offering flexible hours and salaried positions with excellent benefits including profit sharing!