Posted May 24, 2019 in Calhoun, GA 30703
Currently seeking a full time Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
The Physical Therapist [PT] will provide therapy services to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. Working in a home health setting, the physical therapist will provide initial and ongoing assessments to determine level of functioning and patients’ progress in their residence.
In this role, the home health PT must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients', in addition to ensuring patients' residence provide suitable conditions for their recovery. The ideal therapist for this job will be energetic, an effective communicator and be dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
- Travel to and from patients' homes, providing physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with the designated plan of care.
- Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
- Participate in case conferences
- Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the care team.
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Maintain a valid state driver’s licenses and automobile insurance.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Saving Fund
- Employee Discounts