Multi Site Rehab Director
Posted Jun 26, 2019 in Orlando, FL 33876
Facility is seeking a Regional Rehab Director in Central Sebring, FL.
In this role the Regional Rehab Director will provide exceptional customer service and ensure all residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the Regional Rehab Director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department. The facilities include skilled nursing, outpatient and inpatient.
MUST BE EITHER A PT, OT, PTA, COTA or SLP (with CCCs)
MUST HAVE MULTI SITE EXPERIENCE!
Regional Rehab Director Responsibilities:
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- This position will be 70% Administrative with about 30% Clinical for vacation coverages
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Regional Rehab Director Requirements:
- MUST HAVE MULTI SITE SNF EXPERIENCE!
- Provide therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
Join a physical therapist owned practice specializing in sports medicine, industrial rehab and athletic training. Operating over 15 clinics across a variety of states in the southeast, they apply a strong focus on delivering high-quality care and service to their patients.
Understanding the importance of the local communities in which they work, this organization and their team take pride in giving back. With active participation in a variety of charity events including local school systems and sports groups. We employ over 400 home health therapists in the southeast and have a 97% retention rate amongst our employees.
- Full benefits package including profit sharing and all expenses paid.
- Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
- Choice of base salary or pay per visit.
- Electronic documentation
- Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
- Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.