Posted May 24, 2019 in Fleming Island, FL 32003
Physical Therapist / Clinic Director - Outpatient
In this role the clinic director / physical therapist will ensure all patients receive the highest quality of care, all while performing daily management and oversight of operations for the clinical facility. The idea candidate will demonstrate effective communication skills and have a proven history of leading clinic staff and managing the day-to-day responsibilities at an assigned clinic.
- Ensuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements
- Screen, interview, hire and managing employees at assigned clinic—and ensure all clinic staff members receive training, support and proper development to meet/exceed goals
- Manage daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
- Manage department budget with expense and revenue reporting
- Oversee clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Must have clinical degree from an accredited therapy program
- Minimum of two (2) years outpatient rehabilitation experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience
- A strong understanding of state, federal and local regulations pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation
- Ability to lead and manage clinic operations
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Well-established rehabilitation provider administers a full range of outpatient clinical services. Treating patients with varying needs, our care restores physical function and enhances the motor skills required for everyday living.
Across our facilities, certified and state licensed therapists treat patients suffering from injuries, disorders and those in need of post-operative rehabilitation therapy care. Our goal is to maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating by delivering high quality, hands-on care through cutting-edge techniques, all while offering patients access to a best-in-class team of therapy practitioners.
We believe in cultivating a rewarding, team-based environment that provides staff excellent advancement opportunities, proven clinical practices, financial stability and teamwork!
If you are ready to join an exciting work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth, then apply today.
• Health, dental, and vision
• Short and long term disability
• 3-weeks paid time off
• Generous Tuition/Loan Repayment Bonus
• 7-paid holidays
• 401(k) program
• Continuing education allowance
• Tuition reimbursement