Posted Jan 17, 2019 in Union Gap, WA 98901
Facility is seeking a Rehab Director.
In this role the RD will provide exceptional customer service and ensure all residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment. Additionally, the rehab director will be responsible for managing the clinical operations of the rehab department.
MUST BE EITHER AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OR A CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT!
- Guaranteeing departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
- Screen, interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and therapists providing service within facility.
- Supervision of assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
- Must have management experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Provide therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care to all patients.
With over 20 years of experience, this established therapy company has been delivering superior care in a variety of setting across the country inducing: acute, outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing facilities.
Dedicated to maintain a culture that empowers people to live happy, healthy lives-This company is proud to offer rewarding programs that enhance the quality of life for both employees and their patients.
Medical, Vision and Dental- Starts Day 1 of Employment
Generous Quarterly CEU Program
Great PTO Program- Annual rollover
Skilled Nursing Facility